An escape to 'Paradise Vibes'
“Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” - Anita Desai
Fancy hotel rooms with city lights or lying on the beach with endless island wonders? If you had to pick just one, what would it be? It could just be the summer heat talking but we’re pretty sure the beach-stay would easily be the winner. There’s just something irresistible about the tropical. Once you’ve set feet on sand, felt the chill vibes, and seen the vast wilderness…it hooks you.
As the summer heat was starting to cook us, we decided we needed to escape. An escape to spray sunscreens, iced drinks, and somewhere we could come alive again. That was our inspiration for this month’s Fragrance of The Month. A kind of…tropical paradise?
April Fragrance of the Month Shot Glass and 3 Wick Soy Wax Scented Candles are:
Island Hibiscus, Palm Paradise, and Pina Colada. Our motto: ‘Paradise Vibes’.
1.Island Hibiscus: Feels just as exotic as it sounds. We’ve incorporated the scent of Pink Hibiscus and scents of the beachside. Take a splash in the deep, clear waters, snorkelling. Swim with tiny fish, among colourful coral reefs under the tropical sun. Each time the waves hit you, you feel refreshed. With a strong sweet, floral aroma, this fragrance will have you look up beaches to visit. Meanwhile, light our candles and float away to feelings of pure joy. With the captivating scent of beautiful, bold flowers, seashells, garlands, and cute little trinkets. The only thing left to do is lie back on a gorgeous, big towel on the soft sand. And maybe adopt a coral reef. Wait, what? That’s right.
Precious reefs are dying out each year due to the rising temperatures. Did you know you could help by ‘adopting’ a coral reef? There are many organizations which allow you to sponsor a coral reef for a year or more-you can choose any you like. Like a long-distance pet you get to watch grow, get updated on its health etc. Pretty neat, huh?
- Top Notes: Ripe Berries, Sunny Orange, Sweet Peach
- Middle Notes: Pink Hibiscus, Juicy Melon, Sea Salt Petals
- Base Notes: White Clove, Coconut Wood
2. Palm Paradise: With notes of palm tree leaves is a green fragrance with hints of coconut. The aroma will take you to the inviting aura of wild flora, hidden jungles in the middle of islands, secret paths lined with ancient trees. Take a whiff of it and you’ll feel like you’re in the middle of a crazy adventure, standing in front of tall, dense dark-green forests. With rain falling overhead. You can feel peace overcome you. There is something so wild yet so calming about the lush, unexplored nature. Waiting for you to come deep inside and find yourself come alive again within it.
- Top Notes: Fresh Cut Stems, Watery Greens
- Middle Notes: Seaweed, Wild Jasmine, Tiger Lily
- Base Notes: Palm Leaf, Amber, Musks
3. Pina Colada: It will take you for a fun spin with its notes of rum, pineapple, fruits, and coconut. The fragrance is great for when you want to cool down during those particularly hot April days. Or, you know, just any day. It’s just as good as the real drink but still technically a fragrance so there’s nothing stopping you from having a whiff every time you feel like it. Close your eyes, put on some reggae music or the latest Bruno Mars singles, and feel your surroundings transform into a Hawaiian resort. Where the nights are as long and alive as the days, the sun is just the right amount of hot, and drinks are on the house. Can you also hear the dancers in the back? We can!
- Top Notes: Juicy Pineapple, Mango Pulp
- Middle Notes: Coconut Cream, Ripe Banana
- Base Notes: Sugarcane Rum, Coconut Shavings
Please click Here to Escape to Paradise!!!
Don’t forget to apply your sunscreen, grab your bathing suits and #FeelGoodWithEKAM!