Legal Disclaimer & Terms
This disclaimer is issued by Primacy Global Enterprises Pvt. Ltd, 7G4, Sri Rama Fabrication, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka (hereinafter referred to as PGEPL); which is the registered owner of brand ‘Ekam’ and governs your use of our website,www.ekamonline.com (hereinafter referred to as “our website”). By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full.
This Website and the information, tools and material contained in it (this "Site") are not directed to, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Primacy Global Enterprises Pvt. Ltd or its affiliates (collectively "PGEPL") to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
This Site is subject to periodic update and revision. Materials should only be considered current as of the date of initial publication appearing thereon, without regard to the date on which you may access the information. PGEPL maintains the right to delete or modify information on this Site without prior notice.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, PGEPL will grant a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access this site and the materials thereon.
You hereby agree and confirm that:
- Access to this site and the information contained herein is not unlawful under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction where you are resident and from where you are accessing this site.
- shall not circulate copies of this information in any manner (including but not restricted to photocopying and email) of the information and data on this site and
- agrees not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the contents to anyone.
You agree and confirm not to:
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
- Intrude or attempt to intrude into the site in any way.
- Post any obscene, defamatory or annoying materials on the site.
- Obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on the site.
- Use the site or any contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance or breach the rights of any person.
PGEPL authorizes to view and download the information ("Materials") at this Web site ("Site") only for personal, non-commercial use.
This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
- Retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials; consent.
- Not modify the Materials in any way nor reproduce or display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose
- Not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, PGEPL does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
- The information, material or services included in or available through this site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the site/services and to the information therein. PGEPL and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the site/services at any time. Advice received via this site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
You specifically agree that PGEPL shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this site. You specifically agree that PGEPL is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that PGEPL is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in this site by any third party.
Please proceed only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this Website. Please read page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. PGEPL, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
Use of Content
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by PGEPL and/or its associate entities who feature on this website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation's or entity's written permission.
Acceptable Site Use
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "Trojan horse" to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. PGEPL and/or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Limitations of Liability: Whilst PGEPL may endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy. Though we may ensure that the website remains available at all times, there can be periods of time where the site is unavailable due to routine website maintenance, server maintenance or because of downtime due to an interrupted internet supply.
PGEPL‘s liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings
Content Posting on www.ekamonline.com and its Social media profile pages : Although PGEPL may from time to time monitor or review any current or future discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
Third party websites: Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites
Variation: We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version
Entire agreement: This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of our website
Law and Jurisdiction: This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law, and shall be subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in Udupi, Karnataka, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction onany dispute that may arise out of the use of this site.
Our Contact Details: You can contact us via email at email@example.com or telephonically on +91 (0)824-2889129 between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Saturday