Tea Tree Essential Oil, 10ml
Tea Tree Essential Oil is a top antibacterial essential oil well-known for its powerful antiseptic properties and ability to treat wounds. It is derived mainly from the Australian native plant Melaleuca alternifolia. Unrelated to the beverage, it is useful for treating fungal infection of nails, athlete’s foot, cold sores, dry cuticles, and insect bites. It also helps control dandruff, treat itchy scalp, and even tackles head lice.
Contains: 100% Tea Tree essential oil
What You Feel
EKAM’s pure Tea Tree Essential Oil is a wonderworker as tea tree oil has been shown to have a range of benefits from the cosmetic to the health and mind-body. It is a popular remedy for acne and for fighting dandruff, contributing to hair growth and hair health. Being anti-bacterial, it is being increasingly used as a natural hand sanitizer. Interestingly, it is also effective at repelling mosquitoes.
- Content: 10ml
- Net weight: 45gms
- Mfg. date: Jul- 2020
Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Grasse International, Factory-#15, Abirami Avenue 12th Street, Chennai- 118
- Remove the shade from the jar. Light the candle and place the shade back on.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 4 hours. Till a small pool is formed. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
- Reuse the glass jars with our votive refill candles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)