Sweet Pea Apothecary Jar Scented Candle
"I saw their fluttering crimson wings, Leave their garden-trellis bare, And fly into the upper air "
The sweet scent will take you to bright flowers by a stream. The fragrance has a unique blend of citrusy, minty, floral, and other notes that evoke vibrant flowers filled with nectar. Perfect for a cheerful mood.
- Top Notes: Green, Citrus, Mint, Fresh, Lily, Spicy
- Mid Notes: Fruity, Melon, Sweet Floral, Jasmine, Violet
- Base Notes: Balsamic, Woody, Oriental, Cedarwood, Musk, Ocean, Vanilla.
Coming in coloured frost-glass jar, this Apothecary Jar candle marries vintage and chic décor styles. Enjoy pleasant vibes as you light it or send as gift along with flowers. They make charming gifts for housewarmings, anniversaries, meet-ups, or as part of gift hampers. They look exceptionally brilliant as table-settings and in kitchens.
Poured in our factory in Mangalore, India, our Apothecary Jar candles are made from premium quality soy wax, infused with essential oils, and with lead-free wick, having a burn time of 18 hours each. Soy wax is an eco-friendly alternative to paraffin; it also burns cleaner (meaning less soot) and longer!
- Scent Description: Bouquet of flowers by a stream
- Scent Family: Fresh, floral, woody
- Net weight: 85 g
- Gross weight: 280 g
- Burn time: 18 h
- Dimension:12 x 7.5 cm
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹600
- Mfg. date: Jul-2022
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of scented candle
- Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Primacy Industries Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka – 576104
- Remove the lid from the jar before lighting the candle. Do not place the lid on the jar while the candle is burning.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 1-2 hours. Till a small pool is formed. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
WHAT WE SWEAR BY
100% lead-free wicks, imported from Germany & the US
Fragrances conform to IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
All Candles adhere to International ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) Quality Standards
Made of premium quality soy wax, infused with essential oils. Eco-friendly alternative.
Made in India products after vigorous testing and quality control, adhering to International quality