Sandalwood 3 Wick Scented Candle
"The perfume of Sandalwood forms a bridge to the Divine."
A classic Indian scent, the fragrance additionally contains notes of milky and creamy notes which tempers the notes of sandalwood. The resulting scent which seems to come in waves is perfect for invoking a prayerful mood and has a soothing effect.
- Top Notes: Milky, Woody, Creamy
- Mid Notes: Sandalwood
- Base Notes: Sandalwood
Coming in coloured frost-glass jar, this 3 Wick candle looks charming & contemporary anywhere. Enjoy calming vibes as you light it or send as a gift along with handicrafts. They make great gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, parties, or as part of corporate gift hampers or as wedding décor etc.
Poured in our factory in Mangalore, India, our 3 Wick Jar candles are made from premium quality soy wax, infused with essential oils, and with lead-free wick, having a burn time of 35 hours each. Soy wax is an eco-friendly alternative to paraffin; it also burns cleaner (meaning less soot) and longer!
- Scent Description: Sandalwood paste
- Scent Family: Woody, creamy
- Net weight: 256 g
- Gross weight: 655 g
- Burn time: 30 h
- Dimension: 8 x 10.5 cm
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1400
- Mfg. date: Nov-2022
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of scented candle
- Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Primacy Industries Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka – 576104
- Remove the lid from the jar before lighting the candle. Do not place the lid back on while the candle is burning. Light all 3 wicks at the same time for maximum aroma.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 3-4 hours. Till a small pool of wax reaches the candle edges. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
WHAT WE SWEAR BY
100% lead-free wicks, imported from Germany & the US
Fragrances conform to IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
All Candles adhere to International ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) Quality Standards
Made of premium quality soy wax, infused with essential oils. Eco-friendly alternative.
Made in India products after vigorous testing and quality control, adhering to International quality
- gifting option
It smells heavenly
Very soothing and lightweight smell
amazing smell looks good good for gifting
nice candle good gifting option
Lovely woody sandalwood fragrance, reminds me of Indian temple
Really good candles
Good candles, smell is not overpowering that’s the best part. Burn time is also very good. Recently the prices have increased, I had purchased the 3 wick at 700 for 2
Subtle and calming
A very subtle and calming scent that isn't overpowering
The best scented candles in the Indian Market.
The Soy wax three wick candles are the best scented candles I have used in a while! They burn perfectly and have never faced issues with tunneling or soot. The scents are heavenly and linger in the room even after the candle is done!! Very long lasting and value for money.