Pristine Nagachampa Fragrance Oil, 10ml
- Top note: Fresh Green, Floral Jasmine
- Middle note: Orange Flower, Neroli, Violet, Rose
- Base note: Woody, Cedar, Balsamic, Animalic, Floral
- Quantity: 10ml
- Gross Weight: 43gms
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹199
- Mfg. date: Jan-2021
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of fragrance oil
What You Feel
EKAM’s Pristine Nagachampa will immediately take you to the familiar aroma of incense sticks, but, with a unique twist. There are surprising floral scents mixed here, like the rose, the jasmine, orange blossom etc.
Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: La Scenteur Fragrance Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangaluru, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka - 576104
* Please note these are diffuser fragrance oils and cannot be used on the skin
- Remove the shade from the jar. Light the candle and place the shade back on.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 4 hours. Till a small pool is formed. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
- Reuse the glass jars with our votive refill candles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
A kind of temple like sacred fragrance
Go for it. Small 4-5 drops enough for whole day . A complete mind relaxation package..
Peaceful. Amazing aroma
I ordered jasmine and was really disappointed by its smell as it smelled more like a bubblegum. I ordered nagchampa and oh my! It actually smells like night blooming jasmine and the smell is so calming. I have tried vanilla, jasmine, lavender too but out of all the fragrances nagchampa and divine temple are my favourites.
I m very happy to use ekam products
It reminds me of your Nani's flowers
Best affordable diffuser oil
Nagchampa is my favourite from all ranges , closest to natural one.. Planning to get reed diffuser soon for the same
Takes you to another place!
The fragrance is so powerful and positive that it takes you to a happy place. I first experienced it at BLR airport and the moment I smelled Nagachampa, I got nostalgic. The last time I had smelled something like this, was during an early morning pooja in a temple in South India. I loved it! Thank you Ekam for making this product!