Noir Premium Reed Diffuser Refill Oil, 200ml
Diffuse scents to your heart's content with our premium Manly Indulgence Series reed diffuser refills. With every handy 200ml bottle, relive the magic. Add an air of mystery with this exotic blend of aromatic, fresh, spice, Muguet, vanilla, and woody notes from Noir reed diffuser oil.
- Top note: Citrus, Aromatic, Fresh
- Middle note: Floral, Spicy, Muguet
- Base note: Vanillic, Musky, Ambery, Patchouli, Woody
What You Feel
Noir has a mysterious streak with ambery notes mixed with an aromatic bite. Get this if you want to show them you mean business, with a polish that will get them to notice you.
- Mfg. date: Aug-2021
- Best before 24 months
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1050
- Contains: 1 N of Reed Diffuser Oil, 200ml
Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Primacy Industries Ltd., 7/A, Baikampady Industrial Estate, Mangalore, Karnataka - 575012
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka - 576104
* Please note these are diffuser fragrance oils and cannot be used on the skin
- Remove the shade from the jar. Light the candle and place the shade back on.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 4 hours. Till a small pool is formed. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
- Reuse the glass jars with our votive refill candles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
EKAM Noir reed diffuser oil
The aroma of the oil is good, but am dissappointed it does not spread thru the reeds. Earlier products always spread the aroma within a few hours. Four days later there is no aroma in the bathroom unless i hold it close to my nose. I am not happy at all.
Noir is very nice
Very nice perfume. Long lasting lingering. Tad bit strong but you get used to it.
This is a very sophisticated fragrance from Ekam! Must buy!
Reed diffuser oil-noir
Its a must buy if u love elegant fragrances