Lemongrass Fragrance Oil, 10ml
Strikingly refreshing, lemongrass is used for alleviating pain, fighting depression, and for boosting the immune system. It brings down fever and is a useful ingredient in antiseptic lotions. While it can be used for flavouring, it also aids digestion.
- Top note: Citrus, Green, Camphoraceous
- Middle note: Grassy, Aldehydic, Orange
- Base note: Woody, Vanilla, Balsamic
How to use
Fill 10 ml of water and add 5-10 drops of the fragrance oil in the bowl of an electric oil warmer, then plug it in and turn on the switch.
- Quantity: 10ml
- Gross Weight: 43gms
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹135
- Mfg. date: Jan-2021
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of fragrance oil
Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: La Scenteur Fragrance Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangaluru, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka - 576104
* Please note these are diffuser fragrance oils and cannot be used on the skin
- Remove the shade from the jar. Light the candle and place the shade back on.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 4 hours. Till a small pool is formed. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
- Reuse the glass jars with our votive refill candles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
Pure lemongrass fragrance
Like in the Grass
Lemongrass is a subtle fragrance with hint of lemony tinge...it has the natural smell.
There are some brands, where the lemongrass essential oil, tends to burn your skin, which shouldn't happen, ideally. That made it realise it's probably fake. I'm happy such a thing didnt happen with the lemongrass oil from Ekam. Happy to knopw its genuine and has the best fragrance ever.
I really like the fragrance