Fresh Cotton Hexa Jar Scented Candle
"A field of cotton…as if the moon had flowered."
Fresh aroma of smelling cotton fields that is so delicately sweet and floral, almost fading into the air all around it. The fragrance containing notes of powder, cotton, lily, etc., gives off a feeling of airiness. Perfect to make your spaces feel larger than they are.
- Top Notes: Fresh Delicate, Powdery, Bergamot, Cotton Flower
- Mid Notes: Cotton, Soft Floral White Peony, Lily of the Valley, White Rose
- Base Notes: Powdery, Sweet White Musk
Coming in coloured frost-glass jar, this Hexa Jar candle lends a minimalistic, organized look no matter where it is placed. Enjoy calming vibes as you light it or send as gift along with preety cotton embroidery. They make great gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, parties, or as part of corporate gift hampers, etc.
Poured in our factory in Mangalore, India, our Hexa Jar candles are made from premium quality soy wax, infused with essential oils, and with lead-free wick, having a burn time of 15 hours each. Soy wax is an eco-friendly alternative to paraffin; it also burns cleaner (meaning less soot) and longer!
- Scent Description: Sweet cotton balls
- Scent Family: Floral, Floral-Oriental, Musk
- Net weight: 71 g
- Gross weight: 223 g
- Burn time: 15 h
- Dimension: 6 x 6 cm
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹350
- Mfg. date: Jul-2022
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of scented candle
- Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Primacy Industries Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka – 576104
- Remove the lid from the jar before lighting the candle. Do not place the lid on the jar while the candle is burning.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 1-2 hours. Till a small pool is formed. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
Phone: +91-8867915084 / +91-6366226493
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
WHAT WE SWEAR BY
100% lead-free wicks, imported from Germany & the US
Fragrances conform to IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
All Candles adhere to International ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) Quality Standards
Made of premium quality soy wax, infused with essential oils. Eco-friendly alternative.
Made in India products after vigorous testing and quality control, adhering to International quality
- talcum powder
- cotton scent
Ekam candles burn cleanly, are wonderfully fragrant and even when not lit their fragrance enhances the air! The candles burn slowly and last such a long time. I have bought at least 10 Ekam candles so far, and I will buy more!!!
my fav smell. absolutey love the anbience it creates. my cats fav
Absolutely love it
Favourite of all time
Absolutely love it
Cotton cotton cotton!!!
The best candle ever
This is my cat’s fav. Definitely recommend
It was really good!