Divine Temple Fragrance Oil, 10ml
- Top note: Green, Mint, Eucalyptus
- Middle note: Floral, Jasmine, Coconut, Banana, Basil
- Base note: Woody, Musky, Camphoraceous
- Quantity: 10ml
- Gross Weight: 43gms
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹199
- Mfg. date: Jan-2021
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of fragrance oil
What You Feel
Its fresh, green fragrance combined with that of coconut, jasmine & basil instantly reminds one of worship rooms as these are commonly associated ingredients with Indian worship rituals. There is also the scent of camphor, similar to incense, another worship staple.
Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: La Scenteur Fragrance Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangaluru, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka - 576104
* Please note these are diffuser fragrance oils and cannot be used on the skin
- Remove the shade from the jar. Light the candle and place the shade back on.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 4 hours. Till a small pool is formed. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
- Reuse the glass jars with our votive refill candles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
Divine Temple Fragrance Oil, 10ml smells divine and awesome
I had recently purchased the Divine Temple Fragrance oil from Ekam . The smell is really awesome and lovely . The aroma is similar to the one you experience in South Indian temples , a mix of incense , camphor , flowers , burning lamps etc . It's soothing and uplifting , giving a sense of positivity to my workplace .
Amongst all the fragrance oils I ordered, the Divine Temple was loved by everyone in my family. The best part is that it is subtle and not overpowering.
Probably one of the best fragrances on ekam!
I love this fragrance.its so soul soothing.my pot pourri smells divine.addicted to this. first I bought temple bloom shorts candle,later upgrated to ring jar.so happy that i could get similar fragrance in divine temple fragrance oil.Thank you Ekam....Highly recommend..
Finally came across the fragrance which smells like when you enter the temple. It calms your senses and helpful for meditation.
It is indeed divine... My mum and aunt loved it and they aren't even ppl who know much about scented candles. Trust me you gotta have it!!! Loads of love tot he Ekam Team... Great work you guys!!!
Amazing and soothing fragrance
Temple fragrance oil is very soothing. It will give you an essence of being at the temple.