Cedar & Mint Lampshade Scented Candle
"I slept all night in the cedar grove, I was born to ramble, born to rove, some men are searchin' for the holy grail, but there ain't nothin' sweeter than ridin' the rails"
A striking fragrance which will be loved by those who love to trek and adventure on mountain trails. The aroma evokes the earthy, woody scents of deep forest trails with its strong, aromatic, and citrusy notes.
- Top Notes: Camphoraceous, Citrus, Green, Minty, Sweet
- Mid Notes: Floral (Jasmine, Lily), Fruity
- Base Notes: Cedarwood, Balsamic, Lactonic, Vanillic, Patchouli
Coming in coloured frost-glass jar, this Lampshade candle lends a pretty, cozy look anywhere. Enjoy soothing vibes as you light it or send as gift along with tea blends. They make great gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, parties, or as part of gift hampers, and make or wedding favors.
Poured in our factory in Mangalore, India, our Lampshade candles are made from premium quality soy wax, infused with essential oils, and with lead-free wick, having a burn time of 22 hours each. Soy wax is an eco-friendly alternative to paraffin; it also burns cleaner (meaning less soot) and longer!
- Scent Description: Cedar bark
- Scent Family: Citrus, fruity, woody
- Remove the shade from the jar. Light the candle and place the shade back on.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 4 hours. Till a small pool is formed. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
- Reuse the glass jars with our votive refill candles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)