Buddha Electric oil warmer
Used primarily to heat fragrance oils or wax melts through an electric source, after which it helps to spead the long lasting fragrance around your ambience.
Net Weight - 700 gms
Gross Weight - 810 gms
How to use
1. One bowl-shaped clay lamp.
2. One bulb, fitted with the holder.
3. One electrical fitting, connected with the holder.
For fragrance oil: Add 10-15 drops of fragrance oil to 10 ml of water and put it on the bowl of the warmer. Now plug in and turn on the switch.
For essential oil: Mix 5-10 drops of essential oil with 10 ml of water on the bowl of the warmer. Now plug in and turn on the switch.
For wax melts: Put 2 cubes of wax melts on the bowl of the warmer. Plug in and turn the switch on.
- Burn time: 10 h
- Dimension: 5.2 x 6 cm
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹200
- Mfg. date: Jul-2022
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of scented candle
- Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Primacy Industries Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka – 576104
- Remove the shade from the jar. Light the candle and place the shade back on.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 4 hours. Till a small pool is formed. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
- Reuse the glass jars with our votive refill candles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
Phone: +91-8867915084 / +91-6366226493
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
Superb product buy it and see the change