Peaceful Vetiver Fragrance Oil, 100ml
- Top note: Fresh, Citrus, Lime, Floral, Spicy, Clove
- Middle note: Cedar, Earthy, Rooty, Balsamic, Amber
- Base note: Woody, Guiacwood, Peppery, Resinous, Earthy, Floral
What You Feel
The fragrance causes one to feel calmer due to the presence of woody, earthy base scents like Guiacwood. Think of dry grass in the sun, along the roads…There is also slight lime-like and spicy scents which altogether helps balance the senses.
- Quantity: 100ml
- Gross Weight: 190gms
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1000
- Mfg. date: Jan-2021
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of fragrance oil
Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: La Scenteur Fragrance Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangaluru, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka - 576104
* Please note these are diffuser fragrance oils and cannot be used on the skin
- Remove the shade from the jar. Light the candle and place the shade back on.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 4 hours. Till a small pool is formed. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
- Reuse the glass jars with our votive refill candles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
Product is good. However I wish it was a little more stronger. Over all a good buy.
Its mild people who enjoy woody smells will like this