Madurai Mogra Fragrance Oil, 50ml
- Top note: Fresh, Citrus, Herbal, Floral
- Middle note: Floral, Jasmine, Powdery
- Base note: Woody, Balsamic, Musky
What You Feel
Madurai Mogra will charm you with its mix of jasmine and other florals with a little herbal scent and a very light lingering musky scent. This is an invigorating fragrance reminding you of the flowers used in worship.
- Quantity: 50ml
- Gross Weight: 120gms
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹700
- Mfg. date: Jan-2021
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of fragrance oil
Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: La Scenteur Fragrance Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangaluru, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka - 576104
* Please note these are diffuser fragrance oils and cannot be used on the skin
- Remove the shade from the jar. Light the candle and place the shade back on.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 4 hours. Till a small pool is formed. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
- Reuse the glass jars with our votive refill candles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
Madurai Mogra Fragrance Oil
Its is very soothing feeling well. Good product.
POOR PRODUCTION || A vast difference in older and newer version
I ordered 3 items recently, 1 Noir fragrance, from manhood series, not good, let me know if i can return it. And 2 Madurai Mogra 10ml bottles, i had 1 bottle from my earlier purchase, and it was the best fragrances i ever had came across, perfect, because of which i ordered 2 more now, but these 2 bottles have the same name, but the fragrances are not at all similar, its 70% smells like the Divine temple fragrance, and doesn't stand out at all, just same as the other fragrance out there, i was so happy when first time smelled at the mogra, but this time it didn't have that aroma. I don't know what happened, whether the maker is changed or whatever, but the new versions of Mogra smells totally different and not appealing, also i can see the difference on the visuals on the bottle, so definitely something is off, and its not good at all. I'll rate it 5/10 this time. As this is the second time happening, cuz i had to replace the 50ml bottle of mogra for the same reason and ordered two 10ml bottle now, but it is totally changed now. Please let me know if i can get the older fragrance again, i am seriously craving for it, but the Mogra fragrance has completely changed now, its a usual flower smell. Attaching an image, if it rings a bell. Please put it to a thourough test, i highly request.