Divine Temple Fragrance Oil, 50ml
- Top note: Green, Mint, Eucalyptus
- Middle note: Floral, Jasmine, Coconut, Banana, Basil
- Base note: Woody, Musky, Camphoraceous
- Quantity: 50ml
- Gross Weight: 120gms
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹700
- Mfg. date: Jan-2021
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of fragrance oil
What You Feel
Its fresh, green fragrance combined with that of coconut, jasmine & basil instantly reminds one of worship rooms as these are commonly associated ingredients with Indian worship rituals. There is also the scent of camphor, similar to incense, another worship staple.
Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: La Scenteur Fragrance Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangaluru, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka - 576104
* Please note these are diffuser fragrance oils and cannot be used on the skin
- Remove the shade from the jar. Light the candle and place the shade back on.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 4 hours. Till a small pool is formed. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
- Reuse the glass jars with our votive refill candles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
Soothing and Rejuvenating
Soothing fragrance and provides an aura of relaxation
No words to say it's divine
Fragrance is true to its name
it is very floral. However, as time passes, it start smelling to sweet.