Blissful Patchouli Fragrance Oil, 50ml
- Top note: Spicy, Clove, Woody, Floral, Aldehydic Citrus
- Middle note: Woody, Floral, Patchouli, Balsamic, Camphoraceous
- Base note: Guiacwood, Spicy Clean Musk, Sandalwood, Creamy, Milky, Sweet Powdery Vanilla
What You Feel
A strong fragrance based on woody, musky scents, and some vanilla. This gives it a distinct earthy feel. This is paired with sandalwood, citrus and spicy notes to create a beautiful elixir.
- Quantity: 50ml
- Gross Weight: 120gms
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹700
- Mfg. date: Jan-2021
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of fragrance oil
Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: La Scenteur Fragrance Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangaluru, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka - 576104
* Please note these are diffuser fragrance oils and cannot be used on the skin
- Remove the shade from the jar. Light the candle and place the shade back on.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 4 hours. Till a small pool is formed. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
- Reuse the glass jars with our votive refill candles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
Good fragrance draws all good things towards you.
First I ordered one diffuser for my office. It's so good then I purchased one more for my home. Patchouli has always been a part of my fragrance. The fragnance Mogra and specially Noir are so cool that it makes you more energetic and blissful. Now i start using it in my car also. thanks to ekam