Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, 10ml
Ylang Ylang means 'flower of flowers’. Best known as an aphrodisiac, Ylang Ylang has many health benefits. Its anti-depressant qualities make it a favourite of aromatherapists. It lowers high blood pressure, fights acne and other skin infections, and helps heal wounds. It is even useful in alleviating PMS.
Contains: 100% Ylang Ylang essential oil
What You Feel
EKAM’s pure ylang ylang essential oil will be a prized possession for those who love heady floral fragrances. The fragrance has some resemblance to the sweet-smelling jasmine. It is said that inhaling ylang-ylang could set the mood for love. Apart from that it also aids in controlling dandruff and adding shine to the hair; works to fight off microbial, bacterial infections; relieve stress, and improve heart health. However, it is important to always use this with a carrier oil and not applied directly to the skin.
- Net content: 10ml
- Net weight: 45gms
- Mfg. date: Jul- 2020
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹750
- Contains: 1 N of Essential Oil
Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Grasse International, Factory-#15, Abirami Avenue 12th Street, Chennai- 118
Marketed by: Primacy Global Enterprises Pvt Ltd., Udayavani Building, Press Corner, Manipal, Karnataka - 576 104
- Remove the shade from the jar. Light the candle and place the shade back on.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 4 hours. Till a small pool is formed. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
- Reuse the glass jars with our votive refill candles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)