Tropical Blue Martini 3 Wick Soy Wax Scented Candle
“When I met you in the summer, to my heartbeat's sound, we fell in love, as the leaves turned brown”
A bright, exhilarating fragrance with tropical fruit, mandarin, musk, and fresh notes, which takes you to days spent by the poolside with your gang. Half-drunk with laughter, cocktails in hand, while splashing in the cool water. A lifetime's worth of fun summer memories coming back to you.
Made from premium quality wax blends, this fuchsia colour shot glass candle looks trendy & chic anywhere. Enjoy young summer vibes as you light it or send it as a unique gift along with some cooling soap bars, strawberry lip balms, or bath bombs.
- Top Notes: Green, Citrus, Lemon
- Middle Notes: Grapefruit, Tropical Fruit, Mandarin
- Base Notes: Creamy, Musk
Scent Description: Cold sprite & aqua-based cologne
Scent Family: Fresh, Citrus, Musk
EKAM range of 3 wick scented candles have been fabricated with soy wax, a green alternative to paraffin wax. Each of the candles come in jars covered extensively with the motif of the ambience the candle is trying to create. This makes them easier to match with the rooms or your own personality. They make great gifts presents for birthdays, anniversaries, parties, etc.
Poured in our factory in Mangalore, India, our Fragrance of The Month 3 Wick Scented Candles are made from premium quality soy wax and lead-free wick, having a burn time of 35 hours each.
- Net weight: 256 g
- Gross weight: 655 g
- Burn time: 35 h
- Dimension: 12.5 x 8.5 cm
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹800
- Mfg. date: May-2022
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of scented candle
- Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Primacy Industries Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka – 576104
- Remove the lid from the jar before lighting the candle. Do not place the lid back on while the candle is burning. Light all 3 wicks at the same time for maximum aroma.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 3-4 hours. Till a small pool of wax reaches the candle edges. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
Phone: +91-8867915084 / +91-6366226493
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
WHAT WE SWEAR BY
100% lead-free wicks, imported from Germany & the US
Fragrances conform to IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
All Candles adhere to International ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) Quality Standards
Each candle uses paraffin & vegetable-based waxes of the highest quality
Colours used are UV protected, imported from Germany