Sweet Pea Pillar Scented Candle
"I saw their fluttering crimson wings, Leave their garden-trellis bare, And fly into the upper air "
The sweet scent will take you to bright flowers by a stream. The fragrance has a unique blend of citrusy, minty, floral, and other notes that evoke vibrant flowers filled with nectar. Perfect for a cheerful mood.
- Top Notes: Green, Citrus, Mint, Fresh, Lily, Spicy
- Mid Notes: Fruity, Melon, Sweet Floral, Jasmine, Violet
- Base Notes: Balsamic, Woody, Oriental, Cedarwood, Musk, Ocean, Vanilla.
This Pillar candle will look classy and elegant anywhere. Enjoy devotional vibes as you light it or send as gift along with prayer beads. They make beautiful gifts for housewarmings, anniversaries, parties, or as part of gift hampers or wedding decor. They can make bold, grand statements-from formal events to romantic nights, and their stunning ambience is hard to match.
Poured in our factory in Mangalore, India, our Pillar candles are made from premium quality soy wax, infused with essential oils, and with lead-free wick, having a burn time of 30 hours each. Soy wax is an eco-friendly alternative to paraffin; it also burns cleaner (meaning less soot) and longer!
- Scent Description: Bouquet of flowers by a stream
- Scent Family: Fresh, floral, woody
- Net weight: 218 g
- Gross weight: 218 g
- Burn time: 30 h
- Dimension: 9 x 6 cm
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹500
- Mfg. date: Jul-2022
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of scented candle
- Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Primacy Industries Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka – 576104
- Always burn candle only on top of heat-resistant surfaces (eg granite, stone patches, brass candle holders etc).
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 2-3 hours. Till a small pool of wax reaches the candle edges. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
WHAT WE SWEAR BY
100% lead-free wicks, imported from Germany & the US
Fragrances conform to IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
All Candles adhere to International ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) Quality Standards
Made of premium quality soy wax, infused with essential oils. Eco-friendly alternative.
Made in India products after vigorous testing and quality control, adhering to International quality