Peppermint Sugar Cookie Mini Christmas Tree Shaped Scented Candle
Take in the unique blend of peppermint scent married to vanilla with its notes of mint, vanilla, cookies, etc. The ensuing fragrance turns out sharp, sweet, and soft all at once. Perfect for waking up the household to a flurry of excitement and hopes of treats.
This pure white candle is shaped like a mini-Christmas Tree for a cute decorative statement. It comes in minimalist ready-to-gift packaging. Enjoy lively vibes as you light it or send it as a unique gift with peppermint tea.
Poured in our factory in Mangalore, India, our Christmas Collection Scented Tree-Shaped Candles are made from premium soy wax and lead-free wick. Each candle has a burn time of 10 hours.
- Scent Description: Mint + vanilla
- Scent Family: Aromatic, Gourmand
- Top Notes: Mint, caramel
- Middle Notes: Creamy, buttery, sugar
- Base Notes: Vanilla, caramel, cookies
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 2-3 hours. Till a small pool is formed. This will prevent uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. This will prevent wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
WHAT WE SWEAR BY
100% lead-free wicks, imported from Germany & the US
Fragrances conform to IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
All Candles adhere to International ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) Quality Standards
Each candle uses paraffin & vegetable-based waxes of the highest quality
Colours used are UV protected, imported from Germany
Such a cute candle and it smells like vanilla with hint of perppermint. One of my favourite fragrances from ekam
I bought it to gift it to one of my friend and she was delighted to have it. It is a prefect gift to someone at Christmas and yes its Ekam so fragrance one can believe blindly.