Matcha Tea Shot Glass Soy Wax Scented Candle
“Meanwhile, let us have a sip of tea. The afternoon glow is brightening the bamboos, the fountains are bubbling with delight…”
Take in the scent of matcha tea prepared with lemon and spices. Notes of green tea, spices, bergamot, cedarwood, etc blend to create an energizing aroma that will stir you awake. Close your eyes to be taken to a tea ceremony in Japan.
Made from premium quality wax blends, this light-copper color shot glass candle looks cool & chic anywhere. Enjoy soothing vibes as you light it or send as a gift along with bath salts.
- Top Notes: Aromatic, Green Tea, Spicy, Bergamot
- Middle Notes: Jasmine, Mango, Sage, Lavender
- Base Notes: Cedarwood, Mossy
Scent Family: Green, citrus, aromatic
- Net weight: 40 g
- Gross weight: 117 g
- Burn time: 10 h
- Dimension: 5.2 x 6 cm
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹200
- Mfg. date: Aug-2022
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of scented candle
- Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Primacy Industries Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka – 576104
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 2-3 hours. Till a small pool is formed. This will prevent uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. This will prevent wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
- Reuse the glass jars with our votive refill candles..
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
Phone: +91-8867915084 / +91-6366226493
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
WHAT WE SWEAR BY
100% lead-free wicks, imported from Germany & the US
Fragrances conform to IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
All Candles adhere to International ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) Quality Standards
Each candle uses paraffin & vegetable-based waxes of the highest quality
Colours used are UV protected, imported from Germany