Island Hibiscus 3 Wick Soy Wax Scented Candle
“I put hibiscus flower in every cup of tea I have. It's sweet, sexy, and cleansing.”- Mario Batali
An ocean-side fragrance that is simply gorgeous and gives you vacay-vibes. Its notes of ripe berries, pink hibiscus flowers, sea salt etc will take you your senses to a Hawaiian beach-side resort hut with flowers, seashells, and coconuts as far as you can see.
- Top Notes: Ripe Berries, Sunny Orange, Sweet Peach
- Middle Notes: Pink Hibiscus, Juicy Melon, Sea Salt Petals
- Base Notes: White Clove, Coconut Wood
Scent Description: pure beach air, tropical flower garlands
Scent Family: Fruity, floral, fresh
- Net weight: 256 g
- Gross weight: 655 g
- Burn time: 35 h
- Dimension: 12.5 x 8.5 cm
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹800
- Mfg. date: March-2022
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of scented candle
- Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Primacy Industries Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka – 576104
- Remove the lid from the jar before lighting the candle. Do not place the lid back on while the candle is burning. Light all 3 wicks at the same time for maximum aroma.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 3-4 hours. Till a small pool of wax reaches the candle edges. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
Phone: +91-8867915084 / +91-6366226493
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
WHAT WE SWEAR BY
100% lead-free wicks, imported from Germany & the US
Fragrances conform to IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
All Candles adhere to International ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) Quality Standards
Each candle uses paraffin & vegetable-based waxes of the highest quality
Colours used are UV protected, imported from Germany
So serene and amazing fragrance