Fresh Cotton Apothecary Jar Scented Candle
"Cotton is simplicity itself."
Fresh aroma of smelling cotton fields that is so delicately sweet and floral, almost fading into the air all around it. The fragrance containing notes of powder, cotton, lily, etc., gives off a feeling of airiness. Perfect to make your spaces feel larger than they are.
- Top Notes: Fresh Delicate, Powdery, Bergamot, Cotton Flower
- Mid Notes: Cotton, Soft Floral White Peony, Lily of the Valley, White Rose
- Base Notes: Powdery, Sweet White Musk
This Pillar candle will look classy and elegant anywhere. Enjoy calming vibes as you light it or send as gift along with pretty cotton embroidery. They make beautiful gifts for housewarmings, anniversaries, parties, or as part of gift hampers or wedding decor. They can make bold, grand statements-from formal events to romantic nights, and their stunning ambience is hard to match.
Poured in our factory in Mangalore, India, our Pillar candles are made from premium quality soy wax, infused with essential oils, and with lead-free wick, having a burn time of 30 hours each. Soy wax is an eco-friendly alternative to paraffin; it also burns cleaner (meaning less soot) and longer!
- Scent Description: Sweet cotton balls
- Scent Family: Floral, Floral-Oriental, Musk
- Net weight: 218 g
- Gross weight: 218 g
- Burn time: 30 h
- Dimension: 9 x 6 cm
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹500
- Mfg. date: Jul-2022
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of scented candle
- Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Primacy Industries Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka – 576104
- Always burn candle only on top of heat-resistant surfaces (eg granite, stone patches, brass candle holders etc).
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 2-3 hours. Till a small pool of wax reaches the candle edges. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
Phone: +91-8867915084 / +91-6366226493
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
WHAT WE SWEAR BY
100% lead-free wicks, imported from Germany & the US
Fragrances conform to IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
All Candles adhere to International ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) Quality Standards
Each candle uses paraffin & vegetable-based waxes of the highest quality
Colours used are UV protected, imported from Germany
Mild fragrance creates a fresh ambience. Burns for a long time. Really loved by everyone... also prefect for a gift.
Cotton pillar candle
Its just so soft and pleasing to sense the aroma. Just lovely.
All the candles I received were nice and they are packed with so much care. Also value that they were shipped and delivered as promised.
Pillar candle ️️
I purchased 8 piece of different fragrance..... really i liked... worth money & purpose.some luxury brands are costly....
I keep ordering variety of candles and fragrances from ekam. My most fav are pillar candles. They just fill my house with a subtle fragrance which lasts for days. They look soo beautiful too❤️ Love u Ekam. Keep spreading divine aura with the fragrances u have.