First Rain Shot Glass Scented Candle
“Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby”
Take in the mystical aroma of rain droplets meeting the earth. With notes of green, cedar, musk, and earth, First Rain brings you the sensations when you experience the very first rains of the year. As each drop hits the ground, you can feel memories & hope arise in you as you see mother nature unfold its beauty at the touch of the first rain!
Made from premium quality wax blends, this green shot glass candle looks trendy & chic anywhere. Enjoy intense monsoon vibes as you light it or send it as a unique gift with varied tea blends.
- Top Notes: Green, Fresh, woody
- Middle Notes: Floral, Green, Earthy, Weedy.
- Base Notes: Woody, Musk, Cedar
Scent Description: Freshly wet ground
Scent Family: Mossy, woody, aromatic
- Net weight: 40 g
- Gross weight: 117 g
- Burn time: 10 h
- Dimension: 5.2 x 6 cm
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹99
- Mfg. date: June-2022
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of scented candle
- Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Primacy Industries Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka – 576104
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 2-3 hours. Till a small pool is formed. This will prevent uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. This will prevent wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
- Reuse the glass jars with our votive refill candles..
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
Phone: +91-8867915084 / +91-6366226493
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
WHAT WE SWEAR BY
100% lead-free wicks, imported from Germany & the US
Fragrances conform to IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
All Candles adhere to International ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) Quality Standards
Each candle uses paraffin & vegetable-based waxes of the highest quality
Colours used are UV protected, imported from Germany
Has a sweet fragrance.loved it