First Rain 3 Wick Soy Wax Scented Candle
“Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby”
Take in the mystical aroma of rain droplets meeting the earth. With notes of green, cedar, musk, and earth, First Rain brings you the sensations when you experience the very first rains of the year. As each drop hits the ground, you can feel memories & hope arise in you as you see mother nature unfold its beauty at the touch of the first rain!
- Top Notes: Green, Fresh, woody
- Middle Notes: Floral, Green, Earthy, Weedy.
- Base Notes: Woody, Musk, Cedar
Scent Description: Freshly wet ground
Scent Family: Mossy, woody, aromatic
Made with soy wax, a green alternative to paraffin wax, this 3 Wick Candle comes in a jar labelled extensively with the motif of the ambience the candle is trying to create. This makes it look premium and quaint. Enjoy intense monsoon vibes as you light it or send it as a unique gift with varied tea blends
Poured in our factory in Mangalore, India, our Fragrance of The Month 3 Wick Scented Candles are made from premium quality soy wax and lead-free wick, having a burn time of 35 hours each.
- Net weight: 256 g
- Gross weight: 655 g
- Burn time: 35 h
- Dimension: 12.5 x 8.5 cm
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹800
- Mfg. date: June-2022
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of scented candle
- Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Primacy Industries Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka – 576104
- Remove the lid from the jar before lighting the candle. Do not place the lid back on while the candle is burning. Light all 3 wicks at the same time for maximum aroma.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 3-4 hours. Till a small pool of wax reaches the candle edges. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
Phone: +91-8867915084 / +91-6366226493
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
WHAT WE SWEAR BY
100% lead-free wicks, imported from Germany & the US
Fragrances conform to IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
All Candles adhere to International ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) Quality Standards
Each candle uses paraffin & vegetable-based waxes of the highest quality
Colours used are UV protected, imported from Germany
FIRST RAIN ROUND CANDLE
It definitely lights up the rom with that woody and wet soil fragrance..Must buy for all Rain lovers .