Fresh Cotton Ring Jar Scented Candle
"Come look outside, see through the sky, Some cotton candy clouds"
Fresh aroma of smelling cotton fields that is so delicately sweet and floral, almost fading into the air all around it. The fragrance containing notes of powder, cotton, lily, etc., gives off a feeling of airiness. Perfect to make your spaces feel larger than they are.
- Top Notes: Fresh Delicate, Powdery, Bergamot, Cotton Flower
- Mid Notes: Cotton, Soft Floral White Peony, Lily of the Valley, White Rose
- Base Notes: Powdery, Sweet White Musk
Coming in coloured frost-glass jar, this Ring Jar candle lends a minimalistic & modern look no matter where it is placed. Enjoy calming vibes as you light it or send as a gift along with pretty cotton embroidery. They make great gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, parties, or as part of corporate gift hampers, and make for great décor options.
Poured in our factory in Mangalore, India, our Ring Jar candles are made from premium quality soy wax, infused with essential oils, and with lead-free wick, having a burn time of 35 hours each. Soy wax is an eco-friendly alternative to paraffin; it also burns cleaner (meaning less soot) and longer!
- Scent Description: Sweet cotton balls
- Scent Family: Floral, Floral-Oriental, Musk
- Net weight: 256 g
- Gross weight: 608 g
- Burn time: 35 h
- Dimension: 13 x 9 cm
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1200
- Mfg. date: Jul-2022
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of scented candle
- Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Primacy Industries Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka – 576104
- Remove the lid from the jar before lighting the candle. Do not place the lid on the jar while the candle is burning.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 1-2 hours. Till a small pool is formed. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
WHAT WE SWEAR BY
100% lead-free wicks, imported from Germany & the US
Fragrances conform to IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
All Candles adhere to International ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) Quality Standards
Made of premium quality soy wax, infused with essential oils. Eco-friendly alternative.
Made in India products after vigorous testing and quality control, adhering to International quality