Bergamot Essential Oil, 10ml
This light citrusy essential oil holds a range of benefits for skin, body and general well being. Its therapeutic richness balances oily, acne-prone skin and tones skin by regulating melanin production. Bergamot is also a wonderful relaxant that soothes nerves and helps cure ailments associated with stress and fatigue. The antimicrobial properties of Bergamot reduce body odour by preventing the growth of germs. The refreshing and citrusy smell of bergamot oil makes for the perfect natural deodorant.
How to use
Fill 10 ml of water in the ceramic oil warmer; add 10-15 drops of the oil to it. Burn a tea-light below and inhale the sweet smell of lemongrass.
What You Feel
EKAM’s pure bergamot essential oil is your go-to if you’re looking for some citrusy, slightly spicy natural fragrance. Bergamot offers a load of benefits. Known for its disinfectant and antibacterial qualities, it makes for a great base for hand sanitizers, skin cleansing gels and surface cleansers. It is also used to ease depression and anxiety symptoms. Use during baths to amplify the scent and allow for the body to detoxify and relax.
Contains: 100% Bergamot essential oil
- Net content: 10ml
- Net weight: 45gms
- Mfg. date: Jul- 2020
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹650
- Contains: 1 N of Essential Oil
Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Grasse International, Factory-#15, Abirami Avenue 12th Street, Chennai- 118
Marketed by: Primacy Global Enterprises Pvt Ltd., Udayavani Builing, Press Corner, Manipal, Karnataka - 576 104
Customer care: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Manipal, Karnataka - 576104
Phone: +91-9686037943/+91-6366226493 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Burn time: 10 h
- Dimension: 5.2 x 6 cm
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹200
- Mfg. date: Jul-2022
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of scented candle
- Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Primacy Industries Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka – 576104
- Remove the shade from the jar. Light the candle and place the shade back on.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 4 hours. Till a small pool is formed. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
- Reuse the glass jars with our votive refill candles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
Phone: +91-8867915084 / +91-6366226493
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)