Temple Bloom Apothecary Jar Scented Candle
"Those who understand the eternal blessings which come from the temple know that no sacrifice is too great."
A heady aroma that relates to all the scents typically found in Indian temples. The fragrance uses a melody of notes like coconut, banana, basil, etc. meant to invoke memories of visits to temples. Perfect for prayer time.
- Top Notes: Green, Mint, Eucalyptus
- Mid Notes: Floral, Jasmine, Coconut, Banana, Basil
- Base Notes: Woody, Musky, Camphoraceous
Coming in coloured frost-glass jar, this Apothecary Jar candle marries vintage and chic décor styles. Enjoy devotional vibes as you light it or send as gift along with prayer beads. They make charming gifts for housewarmings, anniversaries, meet-ups, or as part of gift hampers. They look exceptionally brilliant as table-settings and in kitchens.
Poured in our factory in Mangalore, India, our Apothecary Jar candles are made from premium quality soy wax, infused with essential oils, and with lead-free wick, having a burn time of 18 hours each. Soy wax is an eco-friendly alternative to paraffin; it also burns cleaner (meaning less soot) and longer!
- Scent Description: Indian temple courtyard
- Scent Family: Fresh, floral
- Net weight: 85 g
- Gross weight: 280 g
- Burn time: 18 h
- Dimension:12 x 7.5 cm
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹600
- Mfg. date: Jul-2022
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of scented candle
- Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Primacy Industries Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka – 576104
- Remove the lid from the jar before lighting the candle. Do not place the lid on the jar while the candle is burning.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 1-2 hours. Till a small pool is formed. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
Phone: +91-8867915084 / +91-6366226493
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
WHAT WE SWEAR BY
100% lead-free wicks, imported from Germany & the US
Fragrances conform to IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
All Candles adhere to International ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) Quality Standards
Made of premium quality soy wax, infused with essential oils. Eco-friendly alternative.
Made in India products after vigorous testing and quality control, adhering to International quality
- bloom jar
The product is good
Absolutely love the smell
i had purchased the Temple bloom jar a few months back and i loved it!!! lasted a long time and gives me the nostalgia!! plz make the bigger jars available again!!
Smells perfectly like a temple
This Temple Bloom Candle is a nice candle for temple and worship areas. This enlightned my day!
Amazing fragrance and jar
This candle smells like all your good memories packed into a small jar. I had asked all my friends to smell it and everyone named their most happy childhood memory. It is so brilliant and great for meditation. I'd buy this one again and have already recommended it to my friends and family. It is long lasting and the jar is really sturdy.
Temple Bloom.. one of my most favourites now.. It's a must have for getting the feel of being inside a temple.. drives the soul into the spirit of meditation