Temple Bloom Pillar Scented Candle
"The temple bell stops but I still hear the sound coming out of the flowers."
A heady aroma that relates to all the scents typically found in Indian temples. The fragrance uses a melody of notes like coconut, banana, basil, etc. meant to invoke memories of visits to temples. Perfect for prayer time.
- Top Notes: Green, Mint, Eucalyptus
- Mid Notes: Floral, Jasmine, Coconut, Banana, Basil
- Base Notes: Woody, Musky, Camphoraceous
This Pillar candle will look classy and elegant anywhere. Enjoy devotional vibes as you light it or send as gift along with prayer beads. They make beautiful gifts for housewarmings, anniversaries, parties, or as part of gift hampers or wedding decor. They can make bold, grand statements-from formal events to romantic nights, and their stunning ambience is hard to match.
Poured in our factory in Mangalore, India, our Pillar candles are made from premium quality soy wax, infused with essential oils, and with lead-free wick, having a burn time of 30 hours each. Soy wax is an eco-friendly alternative to paraffin; it also burns cleaner (meaning less soot) and longer!
- Scent Description: Indian temple courtyard
- Scent Family: Fresh, floral
- Net weight: 218 g
- Gross weight: 218 g
- Burn time: 30 h
- Dimension: 9 x 6 cm
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹500
- Mfg. date: Jul-2022
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of scented candle
- Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Primacy Industries Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka – 576104
- Always burn candle only on top of heat-resistant surfaces (eg granite, stone patches, brass candle holders etc).
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 2-3 hours. Till a small pool of wax reaches the candle edges. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
WHAT WE SWEAR BY
100% lead-free wicks, imported from Germany & the US
Fragrances conform to IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
All Candles adhere to International ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) Quality Standards
Made of premium quality soy wax, infused with essential oils. Eco-friendly alternative.
Made in India products after vigorous testing and quality control, adhering to International quality
- pillar candles
Full of aroma
I have been using the pillar candles for last 3 months now and I am very satisfied. The fragrance is unique and soothing and the duration is also great. Definitely recommended.
This is my all time favorite candle from Ekam. Calming, Soothing, Relaxing & Rejuvenating aroma!! The Sometimes, you don't even have to burn it really, just let it sit open for a few minutes to get the smell. Also, ensure you're allowing the candle to reach a full melt pool. The throw comes from the melt pool, so in order to fill the room with aroma, it can take 20 to 30 minutes hours of burn time. After a long and hectic working day 20-30 minutes of this aroma works as tranquilizer.
Actual Temple Feeling
Really really liked this smell. It smells like south Indian temples, with strong aroma of chandan. Brought back lots of memories.
Quick trip to temple!!
If u r missing a trip to any Temple just light it n close your eyes u will be transported immediately to your deityloved it,i have ordered so many of them.
TEMPLE BLOOM PILLAR
Beautiful fragrance. Must buy for Diwali
The product is best
The product is very good....