Mahogany Pillar Scented Candle
"Let’s go round the mahogany tree with chants of fervour in our hearts."
This rich scent makes you feel like you’re in a forest maze with aromatic herbs and flowers rose nearby. The fragrance contains notes like lavender, rose, geranium, etc and carries a deep woodsy, floral fragrance that will make your home feel warm and inviting.
- Top Notes: Green, Floral, Rosemary, Citrus
- Mid Notes: Geranium, Lavender, Rose
- Base Notes: Cedarwood, Balsamic, Sandalwood
This Pillar candle will look classy and elegant anywhere. Enjoy grounding vibes as you light it or send as gift along with mahogany artisanal pieces. They make beautiful gifts for housewarmings, anniversaries, parties, or as part of gift hampers or wedding decor. They can make bold, grand statements-from formal events to romantic nights, and their stunning ambience is hard to match.
Poured in our factory in Mangalore, India, our Pillar candles are made from premium quality soy wax, infused with essential oils, and with lead-free wick, having a burn time of 30 hours each. Soy wax is an eco-friendly alternative to paraffin; it also burns cleaner (meaning less soot) and longer!
- Scent Description: Mahogany cabinets with lavender
- Scent Family: Woody, floral
- Net weight: 218 g
- Gross weight: 218 g
- Burn time: 30 h
- Dimension: 9 x 6 cm
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹500
- Mfg. date: Jul-2022
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of scented candle
- Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Primacy Industries Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka – 576104
- Always burn candle only on top of heat-resistant surfaces (eg granite, stone patches, brass candle holders etc).
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 2-3 hours. Till a small pool of wax reaches the candle edges. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
Phone: +91-8867915084 / +91-6366226493
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
WHAT WE SWEAR BY
100% lead-free wicks, imported from Germany & the US
Fragrances conform to IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
All Candles adhere to International ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) Quality Standards
Made of premium quality soy wax, infused with essential oils. Eco-friendly alternative.
Made in India products after vigorous testing and quality control, adhering to International quality
- pillar candle
- customer service
Bought two candles and oh my god !!! Does it smell divine
Smelled magnificent!! After the candle burn the wax doesn’t spread down it will coll off and you can use it again
The product is good
The product is very good
Mahogany pillar candle
Beautiful fragrance ❤❤
this is my favourite fragnance out of all
it is distinct, unique, strong, and creates an ambience that will define your room. Also the pillar candle does not suffer tunneling and burns clean. A quality product. Go for it!
I think I have bought some 5-6 candles from Ekam, the smell of Mahogany is really awesome. I will highly recommend it to all. The customer service of Ekam too is appreciable. I am happy as a Ekam customer..
Surprised with the amazing scent
I wanted to try out a new scent other than vanilla and usual scents that are in my favorite list and decided to try someone new. I was surprisingly pleased with the scent which is now an instant hit.
The fragrance is so beautiful