Chocolate Peppermint 3 Wick Scented Candle
"I always keep a jar of peppermint candies around, just so I can look at it and smile."
Take in this crisp candy-like aroma that will leave you feeling charged up and cheery. If you love chocolates but don’t want your space to smell solely of it, you will appreciate this fragrance which has notes of chocolate along with mint and berries.
- Top Notes: Mint, Berry
- Mid Notes: Red berries
- Base Notes: Chocolate, Vanilla
Coming in coloured frost-glass jar, this 3 Wick candle looks charming & contemporary anywhere. Enjoy lively vibes as you light it or send as gift along with candy canes. They make great gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, parties, or as part of corporate gift hampers or as wedding décor etc.
Poured in our factory in Mangalore, India, our 3 Wick Jar candles are made from premium quality soy wax, infused with essential oils, and with lead-free wick, having a burn time of 35 hours each. Soy wax is an eco-friendly alternative to paraffin; it also burns cleaner (meaning less soot) and longer!
- Scent Description: Candy cane with chocolate
- Scent Family: Fresh, minty, vanillic
- Net weight: 256 g
- Gross weight: 655 g
- Burn time: 30 h
- Dimension: 8 x 10.5 cm
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1400
- Mfg. date: Nov-2022
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of scented candle
- Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Primacy Industries Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka – 576104
- Remove the lid from the jar before lighting the candle. Do not place the lid back on while the candle is burning. Light all 3 wicks at the same time for maximum aroma.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 3-4 hours. Till a small pool of wax reaches the candle edges. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)
WHAT WE SWEAR BY
100% lead-free wicks, imported from Germany & the US
Fragrances conform to IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
All Candles adhere to International ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) Quality Standards
Made of premium quality soy wax, infused with essential oils. Eco-friendly alternative.
Made in India products after vigorous testing and quality control, adhering to International quality
This Ekam candle has a really sweet fragrance. The fragrance overall was nice but the chocolate flavour is really mild. But still loved it!