Mystic Blend Body Oil, 200ml
A fine potion made of natural ingredients like sandalwood, lavender, patchouli and bergamot; the body oil nourishes your skin well and makes it soft and smooth. The pure natural oils moisturize and secretly perfume the entire body.
IngredientsSandalwood Oil, Patchouli, Vetiver, Lavender, Clary Sage, Pine Needle, Fir Needle, Bergamot
Mystic Blend body oil is enriched with numerous natural ingredients, which nourish the skin, moisturizes it for long hours, and leaves it soft & supple. It soothes the skin and makes it radiant.
How to use
Gently massage the oil on your body, after it is cleansed.
The intricate blend of sandalwood, patchouli, lavender, bergamot, vetiver and many other natural ingredients, gives the skin long-lasting moisturization and makes it smooth and satiny. The subtle scent of the body oil leaves the skin delicately perfumed.
EKAM Mystic Blend body oil is best suited for normal to dry skin. Use the body oil every day to get firmer and smoother skin. Apply it right after a shower for best results.
- Net quantity: 200 ml
- MRP(Incl. of all taxes): ₹1400
- Mfg. date: Sep-2020
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of Body oil
Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: La Scenteur Fragrance Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Plot.No 141-H, D.No. 6-202, 6-202/1, 6-202/2, 6-202/3, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangaluru - 575011.INDIA.
Marketed & Packed by: Primacy Global Enterprises Pvt Ltd., Udayavani Building, Press Corner, Manipal, Karnataka - 576104
- Burn time: 10 h
- Dimension: 5.2 x 6 cm
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹200
- Mfg. date: Jul-2022
- Best before: 24 months
- Contains: 1 N of scented candle
- Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Primacy Industries Ltd., Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka - 575011
Marketed by: Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, 401, Sairam Central Mall, Syndicate Circle, Anantha Nagar 1st Stage, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka – 576104
- Remove the shade from the jar. Light the candle and place the shade back on.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 4 hours. Till a small pool is formed. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
- Reuse the glass jars with our votive refill candles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
Phone: +91-8867915084 / +91-6366226493
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)