Patchouli Essential Oil, 10ml
Patchouli Essential Oil belongs to a family of other well-known aromatic plants, including Lavender, Mint, and Sage. It has a grounding, balancing, calming scent and provides numerous health benefits, making it ideal for therapeutic use in cosmetics, aromatherapy, and cleaning products. The calming scent of this essential oil relieves anxiety, stress, and depression, making it effective for achieving relaxation, especially in meditation.
Contains: 100% Patchouli essential oil
What You Feel
EKAM’s pure patchouli essential oil has a strong earthen fragrance, that also has spicy notes running through. Patchouli is great at masking odor, thus making it a great choice for damp areas like the bath, laundry etc. For the skin, it acts as a great source of hydration. It is also useful for symptoms of depression, helping to rejuvenate the spirits. A treasured plant in Ayurveda, it is also known to help ground emotions.
- Net content: 10ml
- Net weight: 45gms
- Mfg. date: Jul- 2020
- MRP (Incl. of all taxes): ₹950
- Contains: 1 N of Essential Oil
Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Grasse International, Factory-#15, Abirami Avenue 12th Street, Chennai- 118
Marketed by: Primacy Global Enterprises Pvt Ltd., Udayavani Building, Press Corner, Manipal, Karnataka - 576 104
- Remove the shade from the jar. Light the candle and place the shade back on.
- The first time you use the candle, burn for at least 4 hours. Till a small pool is formed. Prevents uneven burn, tongue flick, tunneling, spillage etc.
- From second usage onwards, trim the wick a little before you light the candle. A pair of scissors will do. Prevents wick folding on itself, flame dying out, mushrooming etc.
- Do not light candle where there is air blowing, or near combustibles.
- Reuse the glass jars with our votive refill candles.
Aromee Brands Pvt. Ltd.
D.No: 6-234/2, Second Floor, Plot No: 7D, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575011
(Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM | Mon – Sat, excluding national/ public holidays)